Complete Functional Commands
#Paypal – Assign your PayPal account to receive payment if funding exceeds US$ 100.
Example: @charityibonus #paypal your_PayPal_account_address
#Fund – Check the fund that available to be collected
Example: @charityibonus #fund
#Join – This is the first command to join our program. A hyperlink with a QR code will be replied in a minute. You can use this link to your favorite travel booking sites and earn cashback.
Example: @charityibonus #join
#Assign – transfer your cashback to a beneficiary, it will take place in 24 hours.
Example: @charityibonus #assign @beneficiary
Example: @charityibonus #help
#Travel – Get a list of available hotels and airlines booking sites.
Example: @charityibonus #Travel
#Terms – Get terms and conditions of using our program
Example: @charityibonus #terms
#Receipt – to add receipt information to claim cash back from in-store merchant. #receipt followed by Transaction ID, $Amount , @merchant
Example: @charityibonus #receipt 13AF748 $12.88 @McDonalds
User Terms & Conditions:
- Cashback is calculated and paid by our merchant partner. The % amount and the payback period can be found on our partner section.
- CharityiBonus will charge 20% of the Cash Back for online merchant and 25% for in-store merchants
- The cash back currency for an online merchant is normally in USD, and the cash back currency for an in-store merchant is normally in local currency.
- CharityiBonus will pay to the beneficiary when the fund is over USD 100 or defined by the beneficiary.
- There will be foreign exchange rate cost, cost of wiring money to different countries, or transaction cost charged by Paypal.
- CharityiBonus will not be responsible for the failure of cashback payment from merchants if occurs.